The objective of the Management of LABORATORIOS DR. LARRASA SL by assuming the establishment of a Quality Management and Environmental Management System based on the UNE EN-ISO 9001: 2015 and UNE EN-ISO 14001: 2015 standards is to guarantee that the services provided to clients respond to the requirements of Quality and Techniques established by the Standards, Codes, Regulations and other applicable precepts and therefore achieve a high degree of quality, reliability and safety, at a reasonable cost and within the established deadlines.
Management will provide all the necessary means to provide the level of service required. We have established the following maxims:
- Offer a Service of VETERINARY CLINICAL DIAGNOSIS and AGRO-FOOD MICROBIOLOGY clearly differentiated and developed under
coordinated Standardized Work Processes.
- Ensure the efficiency and quality of the services provided.
- Staff training in technical aspects, quality and environmental awareness.
- Guarantee the reliability and comparability of the results issued.
- Aseptically manage the sanitary and biocontaminated waste generated.
- Develop R&D projects.
- Reduce as much as possible the environmental effects that may arise from our activities.
- Commitment to protect the environment, including pollution prevention, and other specific commitments relevant to the context of the
- Comply with current and applicable legislation, requirements and regulations, in the performance of our duties.
- Commitment to continuously improve the organization’s management system, as well as its environmental performance.
This policy is communicated to all workers and is available to all our stakeholders
September 15, 2018